I love to play and analyze all kind of games, as long as the luck factor is smaller than the skill factor.
The games I play best are Go (highest rank 3dan in 2007) and No-Limit Hold'em Poker. I also enjoy Dominion, Carcasonne, Settlers of Catan, Magic the Gathering, Keyforge, Munchkin Quest and similar games.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
13 profile views
Last seen Mar 27 '12 at 22:35
- Information Security 7k 7k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 3.6k 3.6k 1010 gold badges2828 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.3k 2.3k 88 gold badges2727 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge44 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 187 How to Export Private / Secret ASC Key to Decrypt GPG Files
- 91 In SQL injections why do they put "-- -" at the end of the URL?
- 74 Aren't keyfiles defeating the purpose of encryption?
- 50 What are mistakes beginners should avoid in Dominion?
- 42 Is HTTPS required for local network server to server communication
- 41 Can I cast a spell after a certain part of the stack is resolved in MTG?
- View more network posts →