I am a software engineer primarily interested in programming languages and functional programming, including program synthesis, static analysis and domain-specific languages.
At the moment, I'm working on a domain-specific language for operations research at Target, using Haskell.
I am always happy to chat: my email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am especially interested in questions and projects involving Haskell or interesting PL issues.
- Stack Overflow 56.1k 56.1k 1616 gold badges155155 silver badges196196 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Emacs 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 491 491 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 383 383 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 919 How to parse JSON using Node.js?
- 465 What does "coalgebra" mean in the context of programming?
- 318 "What part of Hindley-Milner do you not understand?"
- 137 What is the "Free Monad + Interpreter" pattern?
- 124 attoparsec or parsec in haskell
- 91 How do I get a fancier mode line that uses solid colors and triangles?
- 78 What are the practical differences between the various Emacs Package Repositories?
- View more network posts →