At 10, I cut my teeth writing text adventure games in Scheme. In high school, I wrote Mandelbrot set programs on a $10 Commodore 64 from a yard sale, an HP 48 calculator, and a Java 1.0 applet. I've entered 68k machine code by hand into RAM on on a computer I built on a breadboard, and I've implemented an object oriented layer in Scheme for scripting interactive educational multimedia.
See my resume on Stack Overflow careers for information on my professional background.
All code samples I post on Stack Overflow (other than those excerpted from other projects for explanatory purposes, which should be credited as so) are licensed under the WTFPLv2, or the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license that all contributions on Stack Overflow are required to be licensed under, at your choice.
Montpelier, VT, USA
Member for 10 years
42 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 at 19:12
- Stack Overflow 276.8k 276.8k 5454 gold badges343343 silver badges324324 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 7.3k 7.3k 44 gold badges3737 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Bicycles 4k 4k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 3494 How to mkdir only if a directory does not already exist?
- 2278 Undo working copy modifications of one file in Git?
- 1987 How to check if a value exists in an array in Ruby
- 1603 HTML 5: Is it <br>, <br/>, or <br />?
- 1211 Parsing JSON with Unix tools
- 829 Sqlite primary key on multiple columns
- 704 Remove a git commit which has not been pushed
- View more network posts →