At 10, I cut my teeth writing text adventure games in Scheme. In high school, I wrote Mandelbrot set programs on a $10 Commodore 64 from a yard sale, an HP 48 calculator, and a Java 1.0 applet. I've entered 68k machine code by hand into RAM on on a computer I built on a breadboard, and I've implemented an object oriented layer in Scheme for scripting interactive educational multimedia.
See my resume on Stack Overflow careers for information on my professional background.
All code samples I post on Stack Overflow (other than those excerpted from other projects for explanatory purposes, which should be credited as so) are licensed under the WTFPLv2, or the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license that all contributions on Stack Overflow are required to be licensed under, at your choice.
Montpelier, VT, USA
Member for 8 years, 11 months
41 profile views
Last seen Mar 20 '15 at 13:26
- Stack Overflow 248.8k 248.8k 5252 gold badges325325 silver badges322322 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 6.7k 6.7k 44 gold badges3232 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Bicycles 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 826 826 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 2893 How to mkdir only if a dir does not already exist?
- 2070 Undo working copy modifications of one file in Git?
- 1838 Check if a value exists in an array in Ruby
- 1455 HTML 5: Is it <br>, <br/>, or <br />?
- 921 Parsing JSON with Unix tools
- 754 Sqlite primary key on multiple columns
- 554 Remove a git commit which has not been pushed
- View more network posts →