I've joined a few other SE sites and my original identity migrated just fine. Here I can log in with either of my two openID accounts but it's not the same account -- contrast with my account on judaism.stackexchange.com, which knows about both openIDs. I'm not sure how I ended up with different identities (with different histories and reputations) here but not on any other SE site; how do I fix it?
So far as I can tell, you've only got one overall Stack Exchange account (as seen here). Some of your SE site accounts have different information (such as Open IDs, as you noticed) but that doesn't mean you have multiple accounts.
If you want the same info everywhere:
- Pick one site that has your information just the way you want it
- On that site, go to your user page.
- On your user page, click the "Accounts" tab.
- Scroll to the bottom, and click the button that says "Copy <site name> Profile to Related Accounts"
- Things should now work the way you expect them to.
So if you, for instance, like the way your account looks on
judaism.stackexchange.com, go here, scroll down, and click.
If this doesn't work for you, just add a comment here describing what happened.