As the Arkham Horror tag wiki and Eldritch Horror tag wiki shows, there are two naming conventions that are currently being used for expansion tags*:
Early Arkham Horror expansions do not have a prefix
- Curse of the Dark Pharaoh curse-of-the-dark-pharaoh
- Note that ah-curse-of-the-dark-pharaoh is longer than the allowed 25 characters
- Dunwich Horror dunwich-horror
- Kingsport Horror kingsport-horror
Later Arkham Horror expansions have an "ah-" prefix
- The King in Yellow ah-king-in-yellow
- Innsmouth Horror ah-innsmouth-horror
- Miskatonic Horror ah-miskatonic-horror
Eldritch Horror expansions do not have a prefix
- Mountains of Madness mountains-of-madness
- Forsaken Lore forsaken-lore
- Under the Pyramids under-the-pyramids
- Strange Remnants strange-remnants
What should be the naming convention of these Arkham Horror expansions going forward? And when we reach a consensus, could a mod or high-rep user please migrate tag wikis?
* The Black Goat of the Woods and The Lurker at the Threshold do not currently have tags on this site.
ah-curse-dark-pharaohwe could always shorten it. It'll still come up as people type it so it shouldn't be too bad to find right?