What is our policy on questions about board & card game-related events that do not directly involve how to play the games? For instance, could someone ask about how a Magic tournament is run, or a convention? I could imagine several sorts of questions in this vein:
- How do I find out about official Magic tournaments in my area?
- How do I make sure that people don't walk off with games in an "opening gaming" room at a convention?
- How can I find board gamers in the city I just moved to?
- What do I need to do to qualify for the North American Bridge Championships?
- Does GenCon have designated areas for playing board games?
This question was inspired by When is International TableTop Day?, which currently has a vote to close "because it is about the schedule of an event, not about board or card games". While I realize it's not an ideal question because it is time-sensitive, I would like to know more about the general policy we have about gaming-related events.